Tuesday, March 19, 2013

It's the end

After almost four years of updating this website, I regret to say that this will be the final post.

I've found it hard to update the website as regularly over the last few months and now seemed an appropriate time to bring it to a close. The blog only started out as an experiment and here I am exactly four years later having produced 3165 posts with over 218,000 page views.

However, I'm thinking of keeping the Twitter account open for the foreseeable future and I'm hoping to keep over 500 followers updated with the latest Doctor Who news.

I would like to thank everyone who has ever read, commented and supported this website over the last few years.

Special thanks go to Alwyn Ash and Nebula One, Rhys and patar. These people have consistently supported me over the last four years and the site would not have been possible without them.

Additional thanks go to Dan for producing the banners; the TARDIS Newsroom (an excellent website!), mrdrwhoforever and Void23.

This is set to be a huge year for Doctor Who and I will of course keep watching and supporting the greatest TV show of all time.

All the best,

John (Vortex)

"We're all stories in the end. Just make it a good one." - The Doctor

0 comments:

The Doctor...

"All of time and space; everywhere and anywhere; every star that ever was. Where do you want to start?"

People Online Now

  © Blogger template Ramadhan Al-Mubarak by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP